Infusing Cold Brew Coffee With InstaCuppa Tea Infuser Bottle
- Coarse Ground Coffee
- Tea Infuser Bottle
- Cold Water
- Take off the infuser basket from the bottle.
- Put 2 tbsp or more of coarse ground coffee depending on your taste preference.
- Lock the short strainer and the infuser basket together.
- Put the infuser basket and the strainer back in the bottle.
- Then fill it with cold water. Make sure not to soak the basket handle in the water.
- Cover the bottle.
- Shake it for at least 20 seconds.
Infused coffee should start changing the color of the water.
Refrigerate and infuse the coffee for 8 hours or overnight.
- Don’t forget to take off the infuser basket before drinking your cold brew coffee
Serving Suggestion : Enjoy it iced Cold.