- Coarse Ground Coffee
- InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker And Milk Frother Wand
- Hot Water
- Hot Milk
- Put atleast 2 tbsp of coarsely ground coffee in you french press coffee maker.
- Add enough amount of hot water.
- Stir it then cover for 4 minutes.
- Press the french press coffee maker plunger.
- Pour small amount of coffee in a separate cup/glass.
- Froth the milk until it’s foamy and thick.
- Then combine the milk and coffee together.
- If you want a foamier coffee latte, you can transfer it to a separate glass, then continue to froth until your desired thickness and foam is achieved.
- Enjoy it hot or cold