How To Filter Cold Brew Coffee Using InstaCuppa Thermos Steel Bottle
Coarse Ground Coffee
And InstaCuppa Thermos Steel Water Bottle
- Take off the infuser rod from the bottle.
- Put 1-2 tbsp or more of coarse ground coffee inside the infusion rod.
- Cover the infusion rod back.
- Lock the rod in the bottle.
- Fill with cold water.
- Cover the bottle back.
- Let the coffee steep overnight, or for at least 12 hours. During this time, the coffee slowly infuses into the water for stronger and concentrated brew.