How To Replace Silicon Rubber Band For InstaCuppa Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Sipper Cap
- You can use a pen to push the little nail out that connects the flip-top cover to the infuser bottle lid. This will detach the cover from the bottle completely.
- Take off and replace the small rubber band, attached on the black lid.
- Attach the flip-top cover on the black lid back together.
- Make sure that the rubber band is hooked and fitted on the lid properly.
- Then put the little metal nail back on, to connect the flip-top cover and the black lid cover.
- Press the black thumb button to release the flip-top cover and see if it works.